Guidance for staff
"The importance of being able to talk about death and grief and to prepare young people for what might happen in the future"
For professionals working in schools, this resource will provide:
- Guidance notes for staff, including how to prepare for conversations and how to access support.
- Resources and activities which can be incorporated flexibly within the curriculum.
- Key questions to initiate and develop conversations.
- Clear messages from Child Bereavement UK.
- Support for bereaved pupils, their families and carers.
- Support for members of staff.